Little Happy Things No. 13


I’m introducing lots of new features, but this is one that’s staying the same! I'd love it if some of you would like to join in, and if any of you would like to, let me know and I'll add a link-up feature!


(via)


:: Fabulous finds for FREE! Luke texted me a picture of two huge suitcases, an ottoman and two gorgeous rugs the other day…things that someone had dumped behind where he works (along with a ton of other things that coworkers took home). The suitcases were a blessing, because we will be traveling to Delaware soon and needed to buy some. The rugs were what I was the most excited about…one of them is almost 7x10 feet, and amazing, and wool. It’s not colors that I would have picked on my own, but the minute I saw it rolled out in the room, I fell in love and it WORKS with the navy color we have going on!

:: Getting excited about making my website dreams come true…I’m in the process of combining Hey There Design and Blessed Road Photography into one company. Having multiple names and Facebook pages and blogs is not only confusing, but also a lot of work! I want to streamline things just a bit, so pretty soon, I’ll be rolling out a .com and combining the two into one! The Society 6 & Etsy shop will stay Hey There Design, because it’s all set up for prints. But soon my custom design & photography will be known as Jordan Boesch Design & Photography!

:: Budgets. I know that sounds like a crazy thing to be happy about. Even though it’s not always the most fun to stick to one, setting up a stricter budget has encouraged both Luke and I that we can pay off some bills faster, and consequently make some future dreams come true.

:: Asparagus is back in season here in SoCal. You have no idea how happy that makes me.

:: This one is happy, but also love/hate…I’ve starting being really dedicated about my goals for weight loss and while I still HATE exercising with a passion, it’s been awesome to see results!

:: A lovely day spent with Christa, where we had scones and champagne with a scoop of  blood orange sorbet and she took some new photos of me! I haven’t had photos done of myself since our wedding, and while it’s scary being on the other side of the camera, especially when I’m not where I want to be weight-wise, I’ve come to the realization that I need to be comfortable in my own skin, and embrace what I tell my clients: that YOU are beautiful how you are! I can’t wait to see the photos…the couple that I got to peek at were so awesome! Thank you Christa!! (Find her at Publish and her photography!)

This entry was posted on 4.13.2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.