Little Happy Things No. 12

So I haven't done one of these for a while, and I think that I should get back in the habit. Acknowledging the little things that make me happy incidentally makes me more content. Funny how that works, huh?

(via)




:: Getting more and more inquiries for Hey There Design. I love being able to do bits of work from home and especially since it combines typography and art!

:: Having a working oven again! I've already devised a new scone recipe (more testing for our someday-imaginary-cafe-slash-bookstore) and have another one in the works. And Derik exclaimed that I could make him muffins again. (With a big ole "hint hint")

:: Being spoiled rotten by Luke...he always buys me things I want but don't necessarily need and takes me out to yummy dinners...he even learned how to cook a dinner that he makes almost all by himself. All I have to do is cut an onion. :)

:: A few days of rest...not something I'm super excited about in one sense because it also means I'm sicker than I've been in a while, but the relaxing on the couch snuggled in a blanket and working on a sewing project has been pretty nice.




What are some little things that are making you happy lately? 

This entry was posted on 3.06.2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.