Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate

I'm going to be making some changes here on the design and also I'm simplifying things. I've said this before, but I have a hard time keeping up with more than one blog, so I'll be combining my two blogs into one here, and making this more general as well. Not just photography, but the designs I've been working on for Hey There Design and personal stuff and of course recipes. And, I want to bring back my old title, Our Blessed Road. There will be links to both Hey There Design and Blessed Road Photography. I hope everyone likes the changes I make, and bear with me as I change things around!



So, back to the title of this post, I figured out how to make Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate. I absolutely love peanut butter, and also hot chocolate. Why on earth shouldn't they be put together?!

I make mocha powder (also good basic hot chocolate mix) and always have it on hand. It's so simple! Mix equal parts cocoa powder and sugar! I love Hershey's Special Dark cocoa powder...it's so rich!

Mix two tablespoons of the mocha powder with enough water to make a syrupy consistency in your mug. Add a heaping scoop of peanut butter, and microwave for 20 seconds. Stir until smooth, then add hot milk to your mug! Enjoy!!

This entry was posted on 2.21.2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.