Matt and Julie Plus One!

Luke's brother Matt and his wife Julie are expecting their first little one, and we all can't wait to meet HER! Little Miss Kaylynn is due in February and hopefully I'll get to meet her in March! Julie is absolutely radiant and I'm totally jealous because she never even got morning sick! And of course Matt can't wait to have a daughter and I told him be prepared to have lots of tea parties. :)

I was so excited to do a photoshoot for them again! (Check out the shoot I did for their 3rd anniversary!) It's seriously difficult to narrow it down to just a few pictures but I did my best. ;)



















This entry was posted on 12.04.2011 and is filed under ,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Matt and Julie Plus One!”

Lydia said...

Love these pictures even more now that I've met Matt and Julie in person! So sweet!