Little Happy Things No. 3

(via)


I've had a really good week! Luke and I celebrated our FIFTH(!) wedding anniversary! I still can't believe it has been that long since I said "I do" but it's been an amazing five years. Man do I love him. :) He had almost a week off and we went to the most magical place, a.k.a. Disneyland and ate amazing food the entire time (if you're in Orange or anywhere even close, you HAVE to check out Haven Gastropub. Seriously. Do it.). And of course this week is Thanksgiving and my brother and sister-in-law are in. And we're having a baby shower for them, and I'm doing two photoshoots next week. And and and. :)


::Five years married to the love of my life. Amazing. :)

::Good food and fun places.

::Jack learned how to write a J this week. 

::Awaiting new babies in the family! I can't wait to be an aunt!

::Thanksgiving food. Pumpkin is the best.

::Movie marathons snuggled up on the couch.

::Derik says his name is just "Dee." Also, I am his friend. :)

::The excitement of an upcoming photoshoot! (P.S. Christmas special still going!)

::Anticipating Christmas decorating...we're getting a tree on Friday!

This entry was posted on 11.21.2011 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Little Happy Things No. 3”

Jo's Mom said...

So Dee is no longer trying to convince you that he's Captain America? :-D So glad he's your friend!

And can't wait to see Jack's J's! And his a's too!

{{{Hugs}}}
Mom