Raul & Rheana are Married!

I had the privilege of shooting a wedding this past Sunday for an adorable and so sweet couple, Raul & Rheana! It was even more of an honor for me because they are both currently serving our country in the military; go Army! Raul is currently stationed in Korea and returned today, just four short days after getting married and Rheana is returning to Afghanistan in a few days. They have a few more months apart but after that they will finally be stationed together. When you think of it, say a prayer for them and their safety; and in a few months they will really be able to start their lives together!







Raul & Rheana were married at the gorgeous Boulder Creek Ranch. I'd highly recommend this venue to any future clients - it's gorgeous and the owners are so sweet!












She outranks him. ;) Raul said "I kinda still like you, I think."











And my personal favorite shot from the day:

This entry was posted on 6.16.2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Raul & Rheana are Married!”

Jo's Mom said...

Absolutely beautiful, Jo! Good job!
Love, Mom :-)