Las Vegas Photo Session - Will & Debra's Wedding!

Our good friends Will & Debra got married last year and with all the stuff that's been going on I just finally finished their photos. We're still doing an "official" photo session when the weather warms up too, so stay tuned for that!

Will & Debra got married on November 19, 2009 - which many of you might know is also Luke & my anniversary! It was really fun getting to share our day with them and to remember how much joy weddings are. =) I loved being able to take photographs for them that hopefully will become memories. I hope you guys enjoyed your day as much as I did! <3



















This entry was posted on 3.03.2010 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Las Vegas Photo Session - Will & Debra's Wedding!”

Anonymous said...

I love the way they're hugging. It's a best friends kind of hug. Kisses are awesome, but being able to enjoy a best friends hug is so important. *warm fuzzies *

Lita

JANE said...

The photos are beautiful. I love the back of her dress.

------------
Enter Misikko Giveaway for a: CORIOLISS HAIR STRAIGHTENER