Back from Delaware...




We just got back from spending a week and a half in Delaware with my family. The only picture I managed to take the entire time we were there was of these Fractured Prune doughnuts which taste even better than they look! If you DO want to see photos though, my parents managed to take their fair share, up on my mom's blog. We miss them all already and hopefully we'll see everyone again soon. =)


We're going away again this week, to Las Vegas for friends' wedding, as I'm doing the photography for them. Their wedding also happened to fall right on our wedding anniversary! Three years this year. =)

Hope you all are doing well, and I promise to get better about posting!

This entry was posted on 11.17.2009 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Back from Delaware...”

Jo's Mom said...

We miss you guys already! Have fun in Las Vegas!

Love ya!
Mom, Dad, and Kate :-)

Anonymous said...

Jordan,
Check out www.hearst8x10.com. It is a photography contest. Deadline May 31, 2010. Good Luck!!!
aunt sonja