{Random Stuff}

Today I have a bunch of random stuff to post! Because it's my blog, and I can. =)

*Missed American Idol last night but watched the whole episode (#25, from here, but you have to use Safari because otherwise you have to download some add stuff) just now. LOVED the performances by Danny ("What Hurts the Most") and Kris ("Ain't No Sunshine")!!! I never really liked Kris a whole lot before, but I loved that performance. A lot of the performances were kinda disappointing though. Why do people never pick the right song? They had the iTunes Top 100 to pick from, so there had to be a billion better choices for some of them!

*We bought Keith Urban's new CD, Defying Gravity, yesterday when it came out. I'm listening to it now and love it so far!

*I got presented with the most AMAZING opportunity last night! I might have an "in" with a ski resort in Mammoth, Cali for doing wedding photography! I am SO excited! Thank you again, Heather! =)

*I need to go exercise. I need to do a lot of exercising today and tomorrow and everyday. =P

*I also need to do dishes.

*Gmail is not working but Blogger is. Weird.

*I've really been lacking in photographic inspiration but I'm feeling it return today. I've started a photo inspiration notebook with pictures from magazines, Flickr screenshots of some of my favorite pictures, and anything else that inspires me. Between that and ideas from friends and family I'm getting back to wanting to take lots of pictures again. =)

*That's all the randomness I have for now. So to top it off, here's a random picture!

This entry was posted on 4.01.2009 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.