Location Scouting!

During my walks I like to location scout for photoshoots. And BTW, for anyone in the SoCal area, I am looking to expand my portfolio in the couples/engagement/wedding area. I'm giving away FREE, yes, FREE shoots to couples. So if you're here in SoCal or know someone in SoCal, PLEASE contact me at blessedroadphotography@gmail.com!

So anyway, back to my topic, location! I found a few lovely areas during my walk yesterday and took a few photos during the "golden hour" which is my favorite time to shoot to see how they'd look processed. Here's the result!



This entry was posted on 4.08.2009 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Location Scouting!”

Jo's Mom said...

Hey Jo, those are pretty! I love the light!

Mom :-)

And it looks like they FINALLY paved the road?
:-D

Jordan Boesch said...

YES. oh my goodness! We can't drive on it yet. But it has been PAVED!