Family Fun, Part 3

Last Monday, my family, and Luke and I took a visit to the Rt. 66 Museum in Victorville, as well as drove up to Big Bear and Lake Arrowhead through the San Bernardino National Forest. I hadn't been to either before, and I'll have to say, the views up in the mountains are gorgeous! Here are some of the pictures I took!


Rt. 66 Museum signs


Luke the intrepid explorer


This isn't one of the most spectacular views, but it's still pretty amazing!


Some sort of pretty weed


Lake Arrowhead Village


Jackson doing some window shopping

This entry was posted on 10.06.2008 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Family Fun, Part 3”

Lydia said...

I hope to someday be able to visit all the neat places down south. Wonderful colors in your pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jo! Great pictures!

I think Jackson's checking out the wheels on that wagon!

Love you!
Mom :-)