Birthday Shopping!

Luke took me shopping for my birthday...I had such a great time! Every day I'm reminded what a wonderful man my husband is! :) (And not just because he took me shopping. ;)

We went down to Victoria Gardens, and I love taking pictures there too. I didn't get too many, but here are a few that I got, plus one of the things I bought.



Plywood sheep at Anthropologie, one of my favorite stores!



The food court at Victoria Gardens is so neat!



I bought this little bowl for salt at Anthropologie




Thank you so much for a wonderful day, Luke!

This entry was posted on 10.09.2008 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Birthday Shopping!”

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Jo! We all love you a bunch!

Mom, Dad, & Kate