Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day




This book is awesome! My mom and dad got it for me for my birthday, and I've tried out the basic recipe from it. You have to make one batch of dough and it will last in the fridge for up to 2 weeks! Trust me, though, it won't last that long! It really does only take about 5 minutes to actually "pay attention" to the loaf (it doesn't include baking and rising, but you can do other stuff while that is going on), and the resulting bread is fantastic! Slightly sourdough-y, and with a great crispy crust, this bread was a huge hit!

This entry was posted on 10.18.2008 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day”

La Donna Welter said...

I just discovered, and baked my first "5 minutes a day" bread this week! LOVE it, and the bread is soooo good!

I also stopped by to ask if you have any cards available? Your photographs are beautiful, and I've seen some of your cards through your mom. Beautiful!

La Donna