Little Guys

Sorry for the lack of posting...we've been both busy and relaxing, and also internet is a little sporadic. I thought I'd post a few pictures though...and more are coming later on!






The crying one was literally seconds before the happy one. Jackson does NOT like it if Derik cries! He likes his little brother though and is very gentle with him. When he does cry, Jackson either tries to help make him stop, or he starts screaming, one or the other. :P




Derik is one week and three days old now! Note the hair sticking up in the center of his head. We just noticed he has a double cowlick in his hair...one on each side, both swirling to the center! I'll have to take a picture so you can see what I mean. Basically, he has a natural mohawk...and I'm not exactly sure how I'll be able to get his hair to calm down!

This entry was posted on 8.27.2008 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Little Guys”

Anonymous said...

Aww, he's so cute! They both are! Can't wait to see more pictures!

And I just noticed a link to me on your sidebar. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Oh the little pumpkin!!!! Oh, they're both so cute! What a lucky aunt I am!!!!! :-) :-D

*hugs*

Note: I'm linking to my new bloggie. :-)