Beauty in the Everyday: Taking Care of Baby




I decided to continue this series today. Do any of you have any further ideas for the series? I'd love to hear them, since I'd like to make this an ongoing project!

This entry was posted on 6.10.2008 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Beauty in the Everyday: Taking Care of Baby”

Anonymous said...

Awww, those pictures of Jackson are so cute!!! I agree with Mom, he's taking after Daddy in the love of cupcakes! ;-)

Hmm.. beauty in the everyday... how 'bout dishwashing? Seeing as that's my favorite chore, there must be some kind of pictures to be taken. A soapy, sudsy sink might be a good place to start! :-) (Or Mrs. Meyer's Lavender dish liquid!!!!!)

Jordan Boesch said...

Thanks Kate!