Some Changes

I've changed the template once again because I didn't like how the post headers looked when I used a horizontal photo, even though I loved that template! Let me know if any of you are having problems seeing or reading the blog, since I know black backgrounds are a little more difficult to read from.

I'm also in the process of making this into a little more of a photo blog. That's what it usually is anyway, so I figured I'd use it that way from now on. Of course you'll still hear how we're doing and get your regular dose of the little man, so don't panic!

If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them!



(And just because posts aren't quite right without a photo...)

This entry was posted on 5.22.2008 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.