Peanut Butter Cookies and Miscellany

Yesterday I decided we needed some cookies (although they didn't last long!) so I made one of my favorite, easy recipes...Mrs. Beth D.'s Peanut Butter Cookies. (Hope you don't mind my sharing this!) I guarantee you'll always have the stuff for these on hand...



Mrs. Beth D.'s Peanut Butter Cookies
2 c. creamy peanut butter
2 c. sugar
2 eggs

Mix together and put spoonfuls on a cookie sheet. Bake at 375 F for 7-12 minutes. Let cool on pans for about a minute before taking off.


A few hints and tips:
-If you raise chickens that lay monster eggs, use the smaller ones. If you're not sure what I'm talking about, go to the grocery store, open a carton of "Large" eggs and you'll know what I mean.
-I have dark cookie sheets, which means the cookies bake faster, and the bottoms can burn. Line dark pans with parchment paper, and check early. I bake for 8 minutes.
-Take the cookies out just before they are "done." They'll finish baking as they cool on the pans!
-You can put "add-in's" into these cookies! I like chocolate chips, although you could put peanuts in, or M&M's, or whatever else you could dream up!


I would have posted a picture, except we ate them too fast for me to take one! ;)







I've been trying to think of ways to sell my photos lately. Mom gave me a few ideas, such as cards. Do any of you guys have ideas? I'd love to hear them if you did!

This entry was posted on 4.10.2008 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.