More Photography Fun

In order to challenge myself, I decided to join a photo group called "A Year of Color" during its second year. The first year, each week a new color challenge was posted, and you had to take a photo with that color dominating the photo. For the second year, the theme is "Color+Color," where two colors are given. I've participated in two weeks of it so far, and decided to show y'all some of my favorites from others' photos from this past week, which was pink+orange.
1. balloons + handle, 2. color+color week 6 pink and orange, 3. bowling balls, 4. straws

You can see my photos for this group by clicking here! I'm going to try to participate every week and I'll make sure to show my favorites each week as well!

This entry was posted on 8.27.2007 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.