The View From Here, or, "Where Did My Feet Go?!"


Yep, that's about what I see now when I'm just standing still. I'm not sure why I've heard others complain before about mismatched shoes and such though. It's not like I can't see my feet at all or that I couldn't sit down and pick out [matching] shoes and socks.

Anyways, Baby Boesch (or "Baby Bear" as Kate likes to call him/her) is doing very well, a little small at this point but "that will change," so says my midwife. As of Sunday I should only have around 7-8 weeks until Baby makes his or her appearance, and believe me, we can't wait! We certainly have a little mover...the past few weeks Baby has been kicking, shoving, rolling, twisting, bouncing, you name it. My personal favorite is the One-Two Rib Punch. ;)




To update on Nana Anne, she's doing much better, has been moved to a much nicer floor in the hospital, and may be coming home within the next day or so. We went over to see her last night and she was laughing and joking and of course, trying to figure out how to escape from the hospital. Please do keep her in your prayers!

This entry was posted on 7.13.2007 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

6 Responses to “The View From Here, or, "Where Did My Feet Go?!"”

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Jo, by the time those 7 or 8 weeks are up, you'll understand the mismatched shoes thing!
:-D

And Nana did have something up her sleeve today, but the Doc foiled her plans. She has a long history of hospital escapes!
:-P

Mom

Anonymous said...

Two comments.

You're welcome.

Mom :-)

Anonymous said...

Ah! So cute. Baby Bear is very happy, I know it. :-D

~you know who~

Anonymous said...

YAY! So glad to hear that you and Baby Boesch are doing well. :-) Love you!

~Lita

Anonymous said...

What fun it'll be when the baby comes! I can't wait to see those pics. ;-)

I'm praying for your Nana.

Jordan Boesch said...

Thank you all! And don't worry, I'm pretty sure that Baby Boesch will be just about my favorite thing to photograph, ever! :)