If You Would...



Please pray for my great-grandmother...she's been having some trouble with her heart/breathing and could use some prayer. :) I've just heard she is doing better!

This entry was posted on 7.10.2007 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “If You Would...”

Anonymous said...

Hello Jordan!!!
I just wanted to stop by and say hello and find out how things are going with you and Luke. We miss seeing you at the Civil War events, but we know you're quite busy...just wish you didn't live so far away! :-)
I know that I, for one, can't wait until September... ;-) I hope that everything is going well in that respect!
Your pictures are absolutely lovely, God has blessed you with so much talent in that area as well as in many others!

Hope that we may see you sometime in the near future,

~Becka

Jordan Boesch said...

Thank you Becka! :) I can't wait for September either! ;) Baby is doing well, and kicking (and swimming and rolling and twisting and turning...) up a storm!

~Jo~