Layout and Pictures

I think I've gotten the layout pretty much where I want it, and everything that was there before is back! And yes Lydia, as SOON as we get the wedding pictures on CD I'll upload them! :)

Here are two photos I took yesterday. I looked out the window at the little goldfish pond and there was a water lily flower in there! So of course I had to take some pictures!



And Lissie joined me, and then decided to hide...

This entry was posted on 5.24.2007 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “Layout and Pictures”

Anonymous said...

How funny, I just posted a picture of a water lily too!

Anonymous said...

I like the layout a lot! Gorgeous sunset picture.

Jordan Boesch said...

That is funny! Great minds think alike I guess. ;)

Thanks Brooke! I took the sunset pic a while back at a local state park; Luke and I both like to go there since it's where he proposed. :)