Anti-procrastination & Grits & Kate

Well it's now been over a week since I've written again, sorry about that. :P I've been trying to write more but this week just couldn't think of anything to write.

The owner of one blog I read is hosting an anti-procrastination week. I haven't been anti-procrastinating all week but may as well start today! Better late than never, right? ;) So today's goals are:

-Clean up the kitchen the rest of the way
-Clean the bathroom
-Make a batch of peanut butter cookies
-Finish the remaining 10 blocks on my quilt (hopefully!)
-Write a letter to a friend (maybe, if I have time)
-Take bills to the insurance office/post office

I think that's about it. ;) If I can get all that done, I'll really be doing something! ;) For now, I'm sitting at my lovely table, eating my lunch of grits and cheese (only a small bit, since I'm not supposed to be eating it). If you don't know what grits are, I'm very sorry for you. You are missing out on one of the best Southern dishes of all time! It's sort of like cream of wheat, but not quite (and I don't even like cream of wheat). Grits are made with corn, and are good just about any way...my favorite is with cheddar cheese. I've also seen people put sugar in them, syrup, gravy, plain old salt and pepper, and also have seen them made up into casserole-type dishes, most recently, crab and cheese grits.


Oh, and Kate is home! She spent the past 6 days with my dear friend Elisabeth and her family. It sounds like they had a wonderful time shopping, shopping, watching movies, dressing up, shopping, shopping, visiting places, and did I mention shopping? Thank you all for giving her back. ;) I would miss my sister if y'all didn't!


Well, now I'm off to conquer my list! I hope y'all have a wonderful day!
~Jordan~

This entry was posted on 1.26.2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Anti-procrastination & Grits & Kate”

Anonymous said...

You're not supposed to eat cheese? Poor girl. :-(

Elisabeth said...

I am looking forward to when anti-procrastination week comes around again. Kate and I did not do a very good job last week. ;-)
Sure wish you were with us on our adventures. I miss you A LOT!!!
Nana Mel wants me to come and spend some time with everyone....I will come and visit you in your new home. :-)

Now, Jo.....be good...no cheese. ;-)

Love you girl and I hope to see you soon!